Welcome to the World of Professional Organising!
This one-of-a-kind, information packed Online training program is designed to prepare you for your experience as a Professional Organiser – one of the fastest growing industries in the world. This training is an exact replica of our face-to-face group workshop – learn online today!
- Developed and written by Carol Posener – learn from the leader in the industry.
- Specifically designed for people who cannot physically attend our group workshops in Sydney, Australia.
- Lessons are delivered in downloadable Modules, with extra support documentation and practical assignments
- Module 1 – Introduction to the Industry
- Module 2 – Setting Yourself Up
- Module 3 – Understanding Your Customer
- Module 4 – Preparation and Working as a Professional Organiser
Included in this course are:
- 158 pages of must-know information.
- Editable forms – ready to edit and use immediately.
- 10 downloadable PDF’s offering extra resources.
- 8 additional fact-sheets about challenging organising situations.
- 1 eBook – ‘Get Organised in Your Office’ by Carol Posener.
8 Great Reasons why you should purchase this incredible program:
- Learn from the best in the industry.
- 22 years of tried and tested, relevant information.
- Learn skills you can apply immediately.
- Get results on your very first appointment.
- Unbeatable value.
- Save time and money travelling to a course.
- Save significant time and money researching this style of business.
- Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your home or office.
Investment: $695.00. (Includes GST).
After successful completion of the course you will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ which can be used to accrue ‘Education’ points when applying for accreditation as a member of IOPO the new member association in Australasia.
Upon successful payment and registration of this online program, you will receive a Login via email to The Professional Organiser Training Institute where you can gain access to all the course resources and download them to your own computer.
Here you will find:
- All downloadable Modules and Assignments.
- Support documents (PDF’s and editable Microsoft Word Documents).
- A downloadable copy of eBook ‘Get Organised In Your Office’ by Carol Posener.