Who are we
For over two decades clients have come to us to organise cluttered spaces, increase personal and business productivity, downsize, or completely take over the little things that are driving them crazy.
In fact, Get Organised was the very first Professional Organising consultancy in Australia. So we know a thing or two about decluttering, streamlining, systemising and styling.
We don’t think we’re overstating things when we say that we change lives. We free up space and time to focus on the really important things. We give back control. We take away stress. No wonder we love what we do!
And for the past 10 years we have been training others to become Professional Organisers so they too can improve the lives of others.
How we can help
Let us work with you personally to get you organised and keep you organised. Streamline your life so you have time for the important stuff! – Read More…
Take one of our Online courses and learn how to effectively declutter and systemise your life, your home and your office. Take back control! – Read More…
Check out our range of books, ebooks, checklists and storage solutions to help you get your life in order. The answer is only a click away! – Read More…
Become a pro
Learn how to become a Professional Organising Consultant with our Online Training programs. Make a living improving other people’s lives! – Read More…
Who uses the get organised service
Want to inject positive change into your life? Think Get Organised. Busy business owners, people wanting to simplify their living or working environments or move locations – this is what we LOVE to do for you . Need an extra set of hands? Try our regular GO Concierge service.
Meet our team
Carol posener – CEO, author, consultant and trainer.
Carol’s career began in banking and stockbroking, the natural health industry and marketing – all steps leading to her passion in organising people. With over 22 years in this relatively new industry, Carol believes she has seen it all – and no situation is too challenging and she loves styling clients spaces after Professionally Organising them to add the WOW-factor!
Her studies include:-
- Certificate in Australian Securities (ASX)
- Small Business Management (BEC)
- Feng Shui (Naturecare College, St Leonards, NSW)
- Public Speaking Seminars (Rogan)
- Certificate IV–Assessment and Workplace Training (TAFE).
- Graduate of The NSW Business Enterprise Workshop (Winter Program 2009)
- Shift Speaker Training (London, July, 2012)
- Marie Forleo’s B-School Graduate – April, 2015
Carol is also the author of ‘Get Organised – A Practical Guide to Organising Your Home and Office’ (Book and eBook), now in its fourth edition, ‘Get Organised in Your Office’ and ‘Get Organised with Email Management’ ebooks, available at the online store
To see what inspires Carol:- go to www.pinterest/getorganised8.
Louise scott – consultant and GO social media guru.
Louise is our well-loved Social media guru and relishes every minute of it! Having worked as a Consultant for Get Organised for more than 10 years, Louise lives and breathes organisation.
Louise’s expertise includes a Bachelor of Education with a Double Major in Design and Art, as well as a Diploma of Event Management and a Certificate IV in Small Business Management. She is experienced in procedure design, staff management, product purchasing and upgrading administration systems.
As a stylist, Louise believes that the most important aspects of organising any space is to regularly de-clutter, create designated places for possessions and display prized possessions to enhance the overall visual effect.
Louise loves supporting people in social media, interior design, light effects, placement of objects, colour, textiles, attention to detail, renovating properties, singing and France.
Heidi is a mother of two daughters aged 10 and 11, and prides herself in being an awesome Professional Organiser and Stylist with a naturally calm and efficient disposition and a can-do attitude.
- Organising storage in homes, home-offices and offices including paper systems;
- Pre-sale styling sessions for client’s selling their homes;
- Set up and managed a Bed and Breakfast in Canada for eight years;
- Experience with store merchandising;
- Studied Interior Design;
- Naturally organised;
- Loves getting other people organised;
- Strong administration skills;
- Attention to detail – second to none.
- Reliable, with positive energy and a calm, and confident personality.
- Public Liability Insurance and a recent Police Check Certificate through Intercheck.
Heidi’s passions are renovating, styling and interior design and sourcing the stylish solutions for clients.
Kathryn Glendenning – Holistic Practitioner, Space Clearer, Feng Shui ConsultantKathryn is a licensed real estate agent and holds a Diploma in Business (Real Estate
Management). She commenced her career in real estate in 1989 and in 1997 set up
her own business to specialise in the areas of executive leasing and residential
property management. With a background of 30 years in residential real estate Kathryn’s curiosity with the
built environment lead her to long-term learning in the areas of space clearing, Feng
Shui, interior design, interior decorating and person and place-centred wellbeing.
Kathryn is also a yoga teacher with a focus on women in mid-life and beyond.
Kathryn enjoys helping individuals create spaces that support and nourish the mind
and body and uses techniques to heal your home and transform your space.
- Denise Linn Space Clearing Training
- Karen Kingston Clear your Clutter and Space Clearing Training
- Gerry Heaton Feng Shui training
- Joseph Yu Feng Shui Training
- Licensed Real Estate Agent (Diploma in Real Estate Management)
- Mold Illness Made Simple Certificate
- ATMS Certificate: Environmental Medicine: Health Hazards in the Home
- Advanced Diploma in Yoga Studies
- Lizzie Lasater Restorative Yoga Training
Australian Architects Association